Complete the online application and submit it either online or by mail to the Santa Ana Public Schools Foundation c/o the Santa Ana Unified School District, 1601 E. Chestnut, Santa Ana, CA 92701. Due date is December 23rd.
- Equipment purchases remain the property of the Santa Ana Unified School District, with designated usage by the awardee while the awardee is serving the designated student population identified in the grant application, for work related to the grantee’s employment in the school district.
- Purchases made in advance will qualify for reimbursement if prior approval is given for the purchase. Detailed, original, hard copy documentation must accompany a SAPSF Reimbursement Form.
- Where applicable, funds will be distributed directly to SAUSD for the expenditures related to the special event or activity, or for the particular item(s) to be purchased by the District and reimbursed by the Foundation.
- A final report must be submitted including documentation of the activity, outcomes and photos, within 60 days of completion.
- Grant recipients must wait a complete academic year before re-submitting another grant proposal.